About and Join DGAHA
About the Dixie Gulf Arabian Horse Association (DGAHA)
Dixie Gulf Arabian Horse Association is located mainly in Baker, Florida with membership from Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi. The DGAHA strives to aid and encourage the breeding, exhibiting, use and perpetuation of the Arabian Horse and all other equines. The DGAHA is a club for all ages and is open to anyone who appreciates and loves not only Arabians but equines as a whole.
The objectives and purposes of the association are:
- To foster and encourage good relations between the association members and other associations.
- To aid and encourage the breeding, exhibiting, use and perpetuation of the Arabian Horse and all other equines.
- To formulate publicity and education programs along with other activities of interest to our members and other horse enthusiasts.
View DGAHA Bylaws - 2014 (PDF File)
Currently, Dixie Gulf Arabian Horse Association puts on five open all breed horse shows and one class "A" all Arabian Horse show. Our open shows are during different months of the year with high point awards for several disciplines. Our Class "A" show is held this year on October 3rd through the 5th and has qualifying classes for the Region 12 Championship show.
For more information on our shows, please view our events page or contact our show manager Linda Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Dixie Gulf Arabian Horse Show Arabian Association!
Our meetings are normally held the second Sunday of each month, at the Baker Arena in Baker, Florida. The board of directors meeting begins at approximately 1:30 PM (CST) and the general meeting begins at approximately 2:00 PM (CST). Occasionally our meetings may be hosted by a farm belonging to one our members to display and show- case their horses.
DGAHA Club Membership
Club membership can be obtained by either:
- Joining online through the Arabian Horse Association at ArabianHorses.org by going to "membership" and following the instructions
- Downloading and filling out the 2015 DGAHA Membership Form (PDF File) and sending it to our current Membership
1006 Shalimar PT Dr
Shalimar, FL 32579
Mark Todd can be contacted at (850) 582-1054 or e-mail email@example.com.